Saturday, April 24, 2010

NEWS ON MARK

PR

PROUD DAD


Update on Mark.
Mark, who has been absent from the Blog for some time due to house renovations is nearing the end of his toils and the inside of his house and terrace, including the pool, are nearly finished.
Despite his wife Michelle being in the management of renovations business the number of difficulties with a few of the suppliers has been, as usual in France many. I can see that Mark has taken many of these minor setbacks to heart and is definitely ready to savour the finished product with his family.
My frequent visits to the house during the makeover have been a reminder of when I did my own, however I was fortunate enough to have another house to live in whilst the work was carried out. I can only imagine what life is like living in the middle of a work in progress month after month!!
Mr.L. 21/4/10

No comments: