Saturday, July 17, 2010

Pool Complete!



Well the rebirth of our swimming pool is complete! When I gave the order to Dolphin Pools I stipulated that it must be completed by the 15th of July when my grandchildren arrived and they kept to their word and completed to the day. A very good and unusual French company as the French seem pretty relaxed about completion dates and if the say 1 week that usually means at least 2! Their workman Alan was amazing working in 40c heat in a concrete pit from 6.30 in morning until after lunch every day for a week. He is a big guy and I swear he had lost several kilos before he finished. Thank you Alan!
Of course the children arrived on time and my grandson immediately got a fungal infection on his front from a bite which was then agrevated by sand and sea water. He is now out of the pool for at least a few days!
Mr.L. 17/07/2010

No comments: