Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Le Mas St Donat

This restaurant is situated on the road coming down from Le Muy to St Maxime and is set back off the road.

We have passed it hundreds of times over the years but never tried it, until we visited just after Christmas and again last week.

The occasion was our regular dining club meeting, VIAC, that we belong to and I must say the place is very welcoming and the food excellent.

I started with Cassolette de Fruit de Mere which was full of prawns, sqid and white fish and was in deed delicious. I followed with Confit du Canard which was very tasty and the meat was literally falling off the bone. This was followed by a lovely fruit tart which went down very well and after such a delicious lunch we headed home for me to take a siesta!!

Need I say that I ate little in the evening!!

Mr.L. 24/1/2012

No comments: